Saturday, March 29, 2008

Price increase again!

It's another price increase again. There was one increase last year and now come 1 April 2008, the products will be more expensive again.

Right after receiving an SMS about the price increase, I rushed to the salon today. A little budget conscious nowadays (thanks to someone!), I only bought what's necessary to me. My face sunblock. I can't leave home without it. This one costs me RM127 after discount.

Luckily, it's Members' Day (I didn't realise this until I reached the salon) and I got to pick a mystery gift. It's a travel set. Plus, I also receive a RM150 voucher (only redeemable against facial treatment, not products) as I am a member for more than 5 years. Hee.. hee..Good deal. Just the right timing. Looks like I'm getting more out of this visit.

No comments: