Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Local X-brand skincare products versus imported ones

Which one would you choose?  Are you a sucker for expensive imported skincare products? Or you are a user of any local X brand products such as Loreal, Nivea etc?

Are local products really effective in getting rid of common problems such as wrinkles or pigmentation?  If local products cost only a fraction of imported products, would they be as effective?  It just keeps reeling in my mind the effectiveness of such products when we can see famous celebrity such as Michelle Reis being ambassador for Loreal.  If these products are really effective, it's ironical that they don't burn a hole in women's pockets. 

How can those imported products compete with these more affordable local ones? Whatever is the reason, I stick to my own range of products which I have been loyally using for the past 15 years or so.  Having sensitive skin, I will never change products unless really necessary. 

No comments: